Change of Address Information

If you have moved or plan to move within Caldwell or West Caldwell, you must provide updated proofs of residency as soon as possible. Contact Becci Marin in Central Registration at 973-228-6979 ext. 3044/ for forms and information.

If you are moving out of the district, please contact your school secretary to complete the transfer paperwork and provide us with your new school district and forwarding address.

If you would like to update your contact information including email address(es), telephone number(s) and emergency contacts, you can do that in your child's Genesis account.