• Application for Use of Center for Performing Arts at James Caldwell High School

    Please email completed form to mscalera@cwcboe.org or return completed form to

    James Caldwell High School

    Attn: Mike Scalera - CPA Manager

    265 Westville Avenue

    West Caldwell, NJ 07006

    Comments (-1)
  • Application for Use of CWC Facilities

    To rent and reserve space from the Caldwell-West Caldwell School District, all groups within and outside of the school district should complete the attached form. This includes, but is not limited to, fields, tennis courts, school blacktops, and the Center for Performing Arts. Please read all instructions and fee schedules carefully.
    Upon completion of the application, please email, scan and email, or return hard copy to:
    Frank Ennis, Supervisor of Maintenance and Operations
    Caldwell-West Caldwell School District
    104 Gray Street
    West Caldwell, NJ 07006
    This application is for request purposes and does not guarantee use of the facility until approved by the Board of Education.
    For additional questions and concerns, please email Frank Ennis, Supervisor of Maintenance and Operations, at fennis@cwcboe.org. Thank you.
    Comments (-1)