JEFFERSON, LINCOLN, WASHINGTON, AND WILSON SCHOOL:
September Lunch Ordering NOW OPEN!
September orders will not be accepted after August 29th!
Thank You for your quick response!
- You must click “Submit” at the bottom of each order.
- If you need to order for multiple children, click on "Submit another response" after the previous order.
- You will receive an email confirmation. If you don't receive an email, check your junk/spam folder.
- If you still don't see the confirmation, place the order again. We will delete duplicates.
- If you receive free or reduced lunch, you still must place an order.
An order form is required for each student to receive a lunch. If an order form is not completed on time, the lunch aide will not be prepared with a lunch for your child. You will need to send lunch in with your child for the month.
Feedback or questions can be sent directly to email@example.com
(Click on image for Lunch Menus, If using a mobile device you will only be able to view one day at a time)NOTE: If you have a new student starting with the Caldwell-West Caldwell School District, the secretary at the school will provide a lunch id and password. To check on the status of the id and password, please contact Harrison School.