Registration Forms and Information
*New for the 2017-2018 School year - All new student registrations must be done in person and by appointment at the Harrison School. All forms must be completed in their entirety prior to the in-person registration process. For more information on registration or to schedule an appointment to register your child, please call Kerry Ryan at (973)228-6979 ext. 3009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
104 Gray Street
West Caldwell, NJ 07006
during normal operating hours. Additional forms and information may be required for each school and will be provided by that school when necessary.
All registration forms can be downloaded here
or picked up at the Harrison Building.
According to district policy, the following eligibility ages are followed:
Kindergarten - A child is eligible for entrance into kindergarten who will have attained the age of five years on or before October 1 of the year in which entrance is sought.
First Grade - A child is eligible for entrance into first grade who will have attained the age of six years on or before October 1 of the year in which entrance is sought.
On the day of registration, the following information/forms are required. Parents who do not present the below forms and information will be asked to return at another date to complete the process:
B. Proof of Residency/Age Requirements
1. Completed Pupil Admission Form (see registration forms below).
2. Original copy of your child’s birth certificate (with raised seal) or your child’s passport.
3. Two proofs of residency.
If you are renting you must provide the following:
- Completed Domicile Statement
- Completed/Notarized Landlord Statement
- Copy of current lease agreement
- Two of the following additional items: utility bill, water bill, cable bill, telephone/ mobile phone bill, insurance bill, bank statement, recent pay stub, valid NJ driver’s license.
If you are a home owner you must provide the following:
Completed Domicile Statement
- Two of the following additional items: deed to the home, mortgage statement, tax bill, utility bill, water bill, cable bill, telephone/mobile phone bill, insurance bill, bank statement, recent pay stub, valid NJ driver’s license.
In order to meet the registration requirements, all students must fulfill specific
immunization and physical examination requirements mandated by law. The
following medical documentation must be presented at
the time of registration:
- Completed health and medical forms provided in the student registration packet (completed by parent/guardian)
- Completed Physical Examination and Immunization Form (completed by physician). The dates must include the month, day and year your child received the vaccines. This information must be provided by the doctor on the child’s official immunization record from the permanent chart at the doctor’s office. For a list of immunizations required by age, click here.
- A copy of the child’s most recent physical examination (completed by the physician).
D. High School and Middle School students must complete the appropriate Record Release Authorization Form (see table below).
Please Note: Your child’s registration is not complete until the above requirements are met.
and information will be provided by the school and must be completed at
the respective school prior to the student's first day of school within
the school district. For students who plan to participate in the high
school athletics program, additional health forms may be required.
Please visit the Athletics section for additional information and required forms.
School-specific contact information:
|James Caldwell High School
|Grover Cleveland Middle School
|Jefferson Elementary School
||Lynn Kirby, Secretary
|Lincoln Elementary School
||Annette Rodriguez, Secretary
|Washington Elementary School
||Joanne Sabates, Secretary
|Wilson Elementary School
||Alison Flanagan, Secretary
||Lauren Gersten, Pre-School Teacher
2016-2017 Kindergarten Enrichment Program for Caldwell-West Caldwell Schools