Replenish your My School Bucks account here: MySchoolBucks.com
- You must click “Submit” at the bottom of each order.
- If you need to order for multiple children, click on "Submit another response" after the previous order.
- You will receive an email confirmation. If you don't receive an email, check your junk/spam folder.
- If you still don't see the confirmation, place the order again. We will delete duplicates.
- If you receive free or reduced lunch, you still must place an order.
- An order form is required for each student to receive a lunch. If an order form is not completed on time, the lunch aide will not be prepared with a lunch for your child. You will need to send lunch in with your child for the month.
For My SchoolBucks Questions, contact Laura Bambrick: email@example.com or 973-228-3360 ext. 3013
For Food Service Questions, contact Roseanne Kelly at Maschios: firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-228-6981 ext. 2018
Free and Reduced Lunch Information
The Seamless Summer Option (SSO) that provided free lunch for all students for the last two years has ended. The District will be returning to the National School Lunch Program, which requires applications to be completed to determine eligibility for free lunch for the 2022/2023 school year. The updated application can be found on our website at https://www.cwcboe.org/Page/11575. Hard copies in English or Spanish can also be obtained from your school secretary.
As a reminder, only one application is needed for all students in your household. You must apply each year.
Contact Mary Jane Tripucka at (973) 228-3360 ext. 3007 if you have any questions. Thank you for your cooperation.