Outside Use of School Facilities

  • - To request an application for the use of the CPA at James Caldwell High School please contact Mike Scalera mscalera@cwcboe.org


    - For the use of all other Caldwell-West Caldwell school facilities and fields please complete and submit the application below. Contact Kerry Ryan keryan@cwcboe.org (973)228-6979 ext. 3009 with any questions.