The Program for the 2018-2019 School Year is now Full
Tuition for the Integrated Pre-School Program is collected on a monthly basis over a ten-month period. Each session meets 5 days-a-week and space is limited. Cost for the program is $800 per month for the full day with before and extended day options available at a nominal additional charge.*Half-day programs are available at $425 per month.
*Students eligible for the free or reduced lunch program will qualify for reduced tuition. Lunch is not provided.
To apply to the IPS program, the following forms are required for each student.
- A Pupil Admission Form + Proof of Age
- A Pre-K Schedule Request Form
- A Health and Medical History Form
- A Physical Exam and Immunication Form
- A Domicile Statement + Proofs of Residency
- A Landlord Statement (if applicable)
- A Home Language Survey
- A Media Consent Form
NOTE: CWC residents receive first preference for acceptance into the program, then the program will open to residents of all towns.