Integrated Pre-K Program
What is the Integrated Pre-Kindergarten Program (IPK)?
This tuition-based general education program incorporates the education of general education preschoolers with preschoolers who have been found eligible for special education. Students with special needs are placed in the class as determined by the district's IEP team. Highlights of the program include: State Approved Curriculum, Social-Emotional Learning, Gross and Fine and Motor Skills Development, Language Development, Early Literacy and Math Skills, Social Skills.
This program is for preschoolers ages 3, 4 or 5 (not Kindergarten eligible or turning 5 by October 1st).
Integrated Pre-K Schedule:
- Full Day 9:00am-2:45pm
- Half Day 9:00am - 11:30am or 12:15pm-2:45pm
- Students must be 3 years old by October 1, 2023 and with no child turning 5 before October 1, 2023.
- Children MUST be toilet trained. Children who are not toilet trained will be withdrawn from the program immediately.
- Students eligible for the free or reduced lunch program will qualify for reduced tuition.
- Caldwell-West Caldwell residents receive first preference for acceptance into the program, then the program will open to residents of all towns.
Click here to go to the application page.
Please contact Tanya Gormley in the Special Services Dept. with any questions:
email@example.com or 973-228-5291