Outside Use of School Facilities

  • - To request an application for the use of the CPA at James Caldwell High School please contact Mike Scalera mscalera@cwcboe.org.

     - To request the use of all other Caldwell-West Caldwell school facilities and fields please contact Kerry Ryan - keryan@cwcboe.org or 973-228-6979 ext. 3008 and then complete and submit the application below.