Sixth Grade Discipline Policy, 2014-2015
The following policies apply to all 6th grade homerooms:
**Any violation of the “Big 5” school rules results in automatic office referral**
1. Listen quietly while others are speaking.
2. Keep hands, feet, and unkind words to yourself.
3. Walk and wait quietly in the hallways.
4. Arrive to class prepared and on time.
5. Respect the classroom and school environment.
6. Take the most direct routes to class.
1st offense: Verbal warning
2nd offense: Appropriate consequence
3rd offense: Teacher detention
**After a 3rd offense, each successive offense results in an office referral.
**It is the student’s responsibility to notify his/her parents about a teacher detention, which will take place on the following school day.
**Failure to show up to a teacher detention will result in an office referral.