Keyboarding SkillsStudents in grades K-5 can now practice keyboarding skills at home.As you type remember to:
- Sit up straight and tall
- Put your feet flat on the floor
- Keep your hands curved over the keyboard in HOME position
- Always line up your pointer fingers first!
(the bumps on the F and J keys will help you find the HOME position)Need some practice? Try these sites...
- Typing Club (sign into your Student Google account to record your progress)
- Sense-lang Keyboard Tutor
- Typing Web
- Peter's Online Typing Course
- Keyboarding Games by Grade
- Keyboarding Games
- Fun to Type