· Arrive on time.
· Be prepared and ready to learn (textbook, homework, binders, pencil /pen).
· Be respectful to classmates, teachers and school property.
· Raise your hand to ask a question or to leave your seat.
· 1st Offense: Verbal Warning
· 2nd Offense: Appropriate Consequence: Parent contact or Detention
· 3rd Offense: Office Referral
Ø Detention must be served within two days or student will be given a referral.
Ø Any student who receives 3 referrals in a marking period will be excluded from participating in any school extra-curricular activities / events schedules during that specific marking period.
Ø Any student who accumulates 10 or more referrals anytime during the school year will be excluded from participating in all extra-curricular activities and / or events scheduled for the remainder of the school year.