Rules and Expectations...
Expectations1. Always try your best. Never be afraid to seek help.2. Be respectful of yourself and others.3. Be prepared for class and keep all materials organized.4. Have a positive attitude!6th Grade “Big 5” Rules- Each student in the sixth grade is expected to follow these rules in order to have a productive and successful learning environment.
1. Listen quietly while others are speaking.
2. Keep hands, feet, and unkind words to yourself.
3. Walk and wait quietly in the hallways (take direct routes to class!).
4. Arrive to class prepared and on time.
5. Respect the school and classroom environment.
1st offense: Verbal warning
2nd offense: Appropriate consequence3rd offense: Teacher detention
**After a 3rd offense, each successive offense results in an office referral.
**It is the student’s responsibility to notify his/her parents about a teacher detention, which will take place on the following school day.
**Failure to show up to a teacher detention will result in an office referral.