1. Listen quietly while others are speaking.
2. Keep hands, feet, and unkind words to yourself.
3. Walk and wait quietly in the hallways.
4. Arrive to class prepared and on time.
5. Respect the classroom and school environment.
6. No gum or phones in the classroom. Unless a teacher specifies a BYOD lesson, phones must be kept in a student's locker.
**Before school, students must report to the cafeteria or library. Students are allowed to be on the 3rd floor only if they have an appointment to see their teacher or must stop by their locker prior to band, chorus, or orchestra.
1st Offense: Verbal Warning
2nd Offense: Appropriate Consequence or Teacher Detention
3rd Offense: Office Referral