Second Grade Class Rules
1. Listen when others are talking.
2. Follow directions.
3. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
4. Work quietly and do not disturb others.
5. Show respect for school and personal property.
6. Work and play in a safe manner.
Rewards:When students are found following the rules, the teacher will give a sticker or star to place on their journal notebooksConsequences:
When students are found not following the rules, they are given a warning. If a child is unable to correct the behavior within a reasonable amount of time, they are removed from the activity. If behavior continues, a child may receive a time out from recess that afternoon.