Integrated Pre-K Admissions
Registration for Integrated Pre-K Program is Now Open for the the 2020-2021 School Year.
- To be accepted into the IPK program, children MUST be toilet trained. Children who are not toilet trained will be withrawn from the program immediately.
- Students eligible for the free or reduced lunch program will qualify for reduced tuition.
- Students must be 3 years old by October 1, 2020 and with no child turning 5 before October 1, 2020.
- Caldwell-West Caldwell residents receive first preference for acceptance into the program, then the program will open to residents of all towns.
HOW TO APPLY
The deposit will be used as the June 2021 payment. Deposit is non-refundable unless withdrawal is made in writing prior to June 30, 2020, or a lottery is necessary. The program is $425 per month for the half-day program and $850 per month for the full-day program.
To apply to the IPK program, please complete the following forms for each student:
- A schedule request form
- A pre-K pupil admission form
- A pre-K health and medical history form
- A media consent form
- A physical immunization and medical records form
- A home language survey form
- Domicile statement
- Landlord statement (if applicable)
Applications must be accompanied by a copy of your child's birth certificate and a check for one month's tuition. The tuition is applied to the June 2021 payment. The program is $425 per month for the half-day program and $850 per month for the full-day program.
Upon completion, return all forms to:
CWC Integrated Pre-Kindergarten Program
c/o Tanya Gormley
Harrison School Building
104 Gray Street, West Caldwell, NJ, 07006
We look forward to having your child join our Integrated Pre-Kindergarten Program. Please remember that children must be three years of age by October 1, 2020 and toilet trained in order to participate in our program. In addition, if you experience a change of plans and do not intend to enroll your child after registration, please call to have your child's name removed from the class list. Deposit is non-refundable unless withdrawal is made in writing prior to June 30, 2020.