From the first day of school until the last day, Mr. Saito's students are expected and challenged to live up to and exceed the following expectations:
1. Respect yourself and others.
2. Give 100% effort at all times.
3. Always strive to improve yourself.
4. Be an active part of your education, as well as the class and school community.
5. Take responsibility for what you do and don't do.
These expectations will be introduced and reinforced on a daily basis through various class activities, discussions, and projects. My hope is that these expectations and values are embraced by each student, applied to their lives outside of school, and carried over in the future.