How to survive 6th grade (tips from former students):
- Always get your projects and homework in on time.
- Know your schedule, and learn where all your classes are.
- Pay attention in class.
- Do not procrastinate with assignments.
- Keep your locker clean and organized.
- Stop by for a tour before the first day of school.
- Wake up earlier so you can get ready for school without rushing & forgetting things at home.
- Bring all the stuff you need from your locker...remember you don't have desks anymore.
- Figure out how to open your locker, quickly & smoothly, as soon as possible.
- Bring your schedule around the first few days, so you don't get lost or lose your locker combo.
- Pace yourself, especially for projects.
- Come to class prepared.
- Don't be afraid of asking for help.
- Be yourself...don't change for anyone!
Listen to Mr. Saito :)