Registering for mySchoolBucks.com
- You will need your child's student ID number. It is the user ID number that they use for their computer network ID. Your school's secretary can be of assistance.
- Log on to mySchoolBucks.com
- Click Register for a Free Account
- Select New Jersey from the drop down menu and click Continue
- Select Caldwell/West Caldwell from the drop down menu and click Continue
- Enter the required information and click Continue
Add Students to Your Family Account- When you log in you will be taken to the homepage.- Click MyKids from the main menu OR from the blue navigation bar above.- This is a listing of the students in your account. It will be empty on your first visitto the site.- Click Add Child and enter the required information.- Click Add (next to your child's name) to continue.- Click Add Child to repeat the process for additional children.NOTE: Your child's transaction history report will not display information during the initial account set up process.How to Make a Deposit- Click Deposit Money located next to Add Student.- Enter an amount in the Deposit column next to your child's name.
o If you have more than one child, enter the amount you wish to deposit into the column next to each child's name. DO NOT deposit money for your entire family into ONE child's account.- Click Calculate.- Click Make Deposit.- You will be directed to the PayPal web site to enter your payment information.o You have the option to use your existing PayPal account or a major credit card to make your payment.o If you are using your PayPal account, enter your email address and PayPal password to continue.o If you are using a credit card, enter the required information. For your protection, MyNutrikids.com will not store your financial information.- Click Pay Now when finished.- Click Pay once again to finish the process.
Last Modified on August 2, 2016