What is Miss Reggiani’s Contact information?
- My email is firstname.lastname@example.org this is the best way to reach me.
- My extension is 6604
What does my child need daily?
- Take home folder
- Healthy Snack
- Water bottle
- Mask (and extras!)
- Beach Towel
What is the daily schedule?
What is the specials schedule?
MONDAY - Art (1:30 – 2:10)
TUESDAY - Gym (1:30 – 2:10)
WEDNESDAY - Media (1:30 – 2:10)
THURSDAY - Music (1:30 – 2:10)
FRIDAY - Media (9:35 – 10:15)
What is my child learning?
- Our language arts curriculum is a balanced literacy model with reading and writing workshop.
- Math is a hands-on approach
- More information is available on the district website
What does the class do for birthdays?
- Each child gets a birthday crown and a pencils
- We sing a special birthday song
- Goodie bags are welcome - nothing edible
What about class parties and field trips?
- This information will be adjusted according to District guidelines due to the Covid-19 Pandemic
Is there homework?
- Students will be given a monthly homework calendar, they will complete an activty each day.
- Each activity is no more than 10-15 minutes and mirrors our curriculum
How can I help at home?
- There are so many ways to help at home - please do what is best and works for your family. Some suggestions are
- Read together nightly
- Ask about your child’s day
- Work on first time listening
- Practice empathy and kindness
- Eat dinner as a family
- Work on tying shoes, zipping, and buttoning
- Eat a healthy breakfast
- Encourage trying again