Change of Address Information

  • If you are moving out of the district, please contact your school secretary to complete the transfer paperwork and provide us with your new school district and forwarding address.


    If your address has changed within town, you must complete a new Domcile Statement and provide updated proofs of residency. 

    All forms can be found below. 

    Please return the completed forms along with the required information to your child's school, or to Central Registration located in the Harrison School. 

    Please contact Kerry Ryan with any questions.