- Make a Difference every day for yourself and others.
- Cooperate with your teachers and classmates.
- Be kind and encourage and support others.
Respect for All
- Accept differences and respect everyone.
- Use positive words and body language.
- Take responsibility for your actions
- Be honest.
- Keep your word and stick to your commitments.
Do the Right Thing
- Stop, think, and make good choices.
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
- Surround yourself with good people.
Effort Towards Learning
- Pay attention and follow all directions the first time.
- Be prepared and on time. Put first things first.
- Complete all assignments on time.
- Give your best effort.
We are committed to the belief that each child has a right to learn, and that each teacher has an obligation, and a right, to teach, in a safe, academic environment.