Welcome To Ms. Allisters STEM Class!!
"Above all, don't fear difficult moments. The best comes from them."
This Year in 7th Grade STEM
The projects we complete will allow you to work through the engineer design process, refine your ideas, and challenge yourslef!
Some of the topics we will cover are:
- Engineer Design Process
- Prosthetic Devices
- Forces and Flight
- Magnetic Levitation
This Year in 8th Grade STEM
We will learn how to consruct and program Lego Mindstorm EV3 robots and then callenge ourselves to work with the robots to complete a varitey of tasks and challeneges!
Some of the topics we will cover:
- Computer Programming
- Robotic Design and Assembly
- Engineering Documentation
A Little About Ms. Allister
- Attended Union High School where I participated in Varsity Swimming and Volleyball
- Graduated from Stockton University with a B.S. in Biology
- Outside of teaching, I enjoy all outdoor activities and playing volleyball and soccer!